Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hello (Cupcake!)

Hello everyone! (Does anyone even read this blog anymore?)

I'm back! I took a break from blogging, as Jenny and I had gotten a new job, we made some new friends, I got a(nother) cold, we gave up our ferret and our job (which was quite enjoyable, actually) ended... Which brings me back to blogging.

We've been applying to various places, hoping some new (and awesome) job will come along. So, fingers crossed!

Also, for our anniversary, my sisters (who live far, far away) sent us a big box of gifts. And the theme was... BAKING! Baking cupcakes, to be exact. They even sent us the "Hello Cupcake!" book. Tonight we made little (and big) cupcakes, with sweet delicious frosting and yellow marshmallows. They were shaped like popcorn and then put in paper popcorn "cups."

They came out AWESOME! And sooo adorable!

I'll have to take pictures. *nods*

Anyway, that is all for now. Oh yes, I also updated my blog so it doesn't look so... Summer-y.

Photobucket

0 comments: