Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Excited for the New Year!

I can't help it.

Every New Year's Eve excites me. It also helps because I normally follow through with my New Years resolutions. In fact, since 2007, I have completed or worked on every resolution I set for myself.

When I think of the New Year, I feel energized. I feel like I can accomplish things. And that's a great feeling. I plan on making special paper, purple with silver stars, to put my resolutions on this year. I may make one of the same color for Jenny, or maybe the paper will be pink. Not sure yet. ^_^

On New Year's Eve, Jenny's mom is going to serve fresh tacos and for dessert, ice cream. Mmmm.

I still need to post what I got for Christmas. Maybe later today. ^_^

I just think this New Year will truly be empowering and I hope I'm right. I'm excited, are you?

0 comments: